Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Doggy sitting for Spring Break


This is Stella. She may be cute, but boy is she naughty. We are watching my sister-n-law's dog while they are off vacationing in Florida. All in all she is a great dog, lot's of energy and a great lap dog. But we have one little problem. We can't get her to go poops outside. She seems to like doing this number in Katelyn's room. Poor Katelyn, she doesn't want to sleep in her room anymore. We can walk, and walk, and walk little Stella but she just won't go! Oh well at least she is little so it's not that big of a deal to clean up after her. We will definately miss her when she goes back home, but I think we are definately cat people and not dog people, they are just way to much work!

4 comments:

Rosebuds said...

well look at you!! You are rocking at this blog thing girl! You do not need me for anything. Love your layout and your background. You did an awesome job. That dog is a cutie, but some dogs just refuse to do their job where they are supposed to. I could not have that either. Ellie piddles once in awhile, but nothing big and never more than a drop, so I think we are well on the way of being housebroken, but she will go outside with the other dogs when she is big enough. She already whines when I bring her in from being outside with them. Anyway kuddos to ya on your blogging. I think it is great!! Hope ya have a good Easter weekend. LOL!!

Kuzmanko Family said...

How do I add you as a blog that I follow. I see you have a list and I have a couple other friends that blog, but don't how to add them.

Rosebuds said...

On our home page we have a "reading list" and that is where our blogs that we are following are. You have to go on the blog site and copy their link and add it to that list. If you do not have one, I will have to see how we got one and let you know! Hope this helps!!

Rosebuds said...

You are too sweet and I do not deserve the comment that you left for me on our blog. You are an awesome Mom too!! When our kids like to be with us, I think that it is a good sign that we are doing something right:-) We can hang out WHENEVER you want. I would love that. And yes we do have to get together and do a cookout if not that then at least dinner of some kind!! Hope you have a good week!! Talk to ya soon!